The Lodge has 26 en-suite rooms, 25 rooms for two people which can be made twin or double bedded.
10 are on the Ground Floor and 15 on the 1st Floor which is accessed by the main staircase.
There is one accessible room which can sleep 3 people normally and has room for an extra 4 with a 'Z' bed frame. This room is fully kitted with wet room for wheelchairs, pull cord alarms and lowered mirrors.
Bespoke, fully sprung mattresses that are amazingly comfortable
Good Quality Facilities
All rooms have tea and coffee facilities, internal phone, TV, hairdryer, desk and chair, USB charging sockets and en-suite shower room with shower gel, soap and hand cream
Double or Twin
All our beds are ‘Zip and Link’, a technology that enables twin beds to be locked together to form a king size bed, with no loss of comfort.
Stay at The Lodge At Perth Racecourse
Our Room Prices for 2018
Double Room for Single Occupancy
Double or Twin Bedded Room
Double/Twin Bed + Single Bed
- To Stay At The Lodge At Perth Racecourse
- 1 Nights Deposit needed to secure a booking – All main cards accepted except American Express
- Cancellation: 48 hours or less prior to arrival or No Show – 1 Night Stay charged
- 1 Accessible Room for wheelchair access and up to 3 beds (a 4th can be put in for £25 per night)
- Travel Cot in the room – £10.
- Extra Bed for 12 years and under – £15 including full Breakfast – Sorry there is no room for 3 adults in the standard rooms.
- Dogs allowed in some rooms overnight, ONLY accompanied by owner and never to be left on their own. Owners are fully liable for damage, stains or heavy soiling – otherwise to be left in a vehicle during bar/meal times.